November 2018, Panevezys
1. In the price included the boat with a captain. Not included marina tax, fuel, and other services.
2. The boat is reserved only with an advance payment of 50%. Two weeks before the charter, the customer has to pay the remaining part.
3. The boat is ready for the client from 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM on the day of the charter.
Cancellation of Services:
4. If canceled more than 30 days before the charter, the cancellation fee: 50% of the total amount of order amount.
5. If canceled less than 30 days before the charter, the cancellation fee: 100% of the order amount.
6. The damage (caused by customers), the customer shall be charged an invoice, which he is required to pay at the time of delivery of the boat.
7. The boat can not leave the port if the wind strength reaches more than 25 m/s or the departure of the port service is not permitted.
8. The parties seek to resolve their claims by mutual agreement. Failure to agree - in the courts of the Republic of Lithuania.
9. By signing these rules, the client agrees with them, and agrees that its data will be used for direct marketing purposes, but will not be transferred to third parties.
10. Customers are responsible for their own and property security, as well as for all possible risks and consequences.
11. Customers must respect and execute each captan's order.
12. There are safety rules on the ship. Customers familiar with them and signing these rules, customers confirm that they are familiar with the rules and take full responsibility for their safety and performance or inactivity.